Road Safety Contracts (RSC) was set up in 1983 by three brothers, Eamon, Joseph and John McHugh. Based in Maghera the firm has grown over the subsequent three decades to become the leader in its sector in Northern Ireland.
Road Safety Contracts is a progressive company operating in many areas of waste management, environmental maintenance and road marking. Road Safety Contracts offer a reliable and competitive service to both public and private sector clients, by delivering major contracts throughout Ireland and UK.
To ensure quality of service we continually invest in the latest vehicles and equipment available. The company also places a strong emphasis on staff development enabling it to provide a highly trained workforce capable of the most demanding contracts.
Road Safety Contracts has delivered major contracts for clients such as Department for Regional Development (NI) Road Service, Donegal County Council, NI Water, the National Roads Authority and local councils.
Our Company Mission is simple: ‘To remain the leading contractor within our sector by committing to provide a quality service’
Core Business Values
- Identify and control potential risks so that employees and others can be protected from danger and ensuring that injury and ill health are prevented
- Comply with all applicable health and safety and environmental legislation
- Ensure that the products and services provided meet and exceed the expectations of customers and have respect for all people
- A commitment to continual improvement in quality, health, safety and environmental management
- Minimise and control environmental impact through the protection of habitat and species
- Reduce waste and set targets for energy and water consumption and to prevent pollution as a result of Road Safety Contracts Ltd operations and activities